On many cases, FinTap app is the only connection a user has to his/her tokens. Backing up a secret key that allows recovering access to a wallet in case the access has been lost, is therefore highly recommended. You can create the backup progressing through the steps below.
1. Launch FinTap app, then go to Wallets. You will see a suggestion to create a PIN code. Press 'Create a backup' button.
2. Create a PIN code and confirm it.
3. You will see 'Save your secret key' window. There are two ways of saving your secret key:
1) via QR-code. Press 'Send ' button to send this QR-code to your real email address or Print button to print the QR-code;
2) by writing down a full list of combinations of digits and letters to a safe place (i.e. to a personal notepad).
4. After that, if you click on 'Let's check your backup' and either scan saved QR-code from step 3.1 or type in a full list of combinations of digits and letters from step 3.2, you will get a notification about a successful saving of your private key.
Your access to the FinTap wallet can now be recovered at any time.