All participants of ICO and/or Bounty programs are eligible to withdraw EONs acquired during these programs to EON wallets of choice. Below is the step-by-step guide to the procedure.
There are several Exscudo sites serving various purposes:
1. ICO cabinet used to accrue EON tokens gained during ICO and Bounty programs
2. Exscudo test exchange
3. Exscudo Exchange
The dedicated site is located at https://my.exscudo.com .
The right place to withdraw EONs from. Please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are withdrawing from the right place, signing in to Exscudo Exchange at https://my.exscudo.com ;
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page;
3. Switch to TOKENS tab to proceed to the isolated tokens repository (the tokens are there, but are only available for a withdrawal, not for the trading);
4. Now that you made sure you have your tokens safely deposited, it is time to progress through KYC prior to withdrawing them. See KYC Account Verification procedure for the how-to;
5. Once the KYC is completed, you can withdraw EONs to a wallet based on EON ID by clicking the WITHDRAW button available in TOKENS tab.
6. Switch to Transaction History tab to check if the withdrawal is approved;
7. Wait a while for your tokens to arrive.
You have successfully withdrawn your ICO/Bounty tokens.