This article is a part of series of dedicated articles, and provides a detailed insight on the questionnaire verification for both Exscudo Exchange and Channels app accounts.
For this KYC verification to complete, you will have to fill, print out and sign the questionnaire form. A scanned copy or a photo of this form is then to be sent to [email protected].
The process is almost identical for both Exscudo Exchange and Channels app accounts.
- Fill, print out, and sign the questionnaire form;
- Scan, or make a photo of every page;
- Send the scanned copy or the photos to [email protected] from the mailbox associated with your account;
- In-house security officers will review the questionnaire and either verify it with a respective notification, or reject it and contact you to instruct on how to achieve compliance with Exscudo verification policy.
When successfully completed, this KYC achievement is indicated in respective sections of Exscudo Exchange (Preferences → Verification) and Channels app (Settings → Personal data).
You can always check the status of KYC verifications, be redirected to respective KYC interfaces for further verification steps, and find otehr useful links in these sections.
- The questionnnaire has to be filled out in English;
- It has to be signed by hand, in both Applicant’s initials and Signature fields;
- Applicant’s initials field should be filled with initials (e.g. J S for John Smith);
- Signature field should be filled with a signature.